Our company took form in a simple garage, born of a passion for motors and mechanical engineering. We quickly grew and gained a market presence. Then, from simple supplier we have transformed into a strategic partner for many of the leading international builders of machinery and equipment for earthmoving, lifting, agriculture, demolition, and many other applications in construction, industry, the military, and shipping.
It all began with an idea for a solution to an increasingly widespread need: create technology to transfer pressurized fluids between two parts of a machine that rotate with respect to one another.
The hydraulic swivel joint was a true revolution that opened up new possibilities, changing operations in many sectors forever – and for the better.
This was just our first step: since then we continue to put ourselves to the test, to experiment, to think up new solutions, meeting or anticipating the needs of our customers.
OUR COMMITMENT IN FIGURES
of history, on the market since 1955
models on hand, the broadest range on the international market, with delivery within 2 working days
80 new models
of hydraulic swivel joints, electrical slip rings, and other components designed and built every year
increase in revenues in the past three years
in the world where our products are demanded and highly regarded
average age of personnel
MILESTONES ACCUMULATE ONE STEP AT A TIME
Giorgio Bini established a small mechanical shop in Marzabotto specialised in sales and repairs of competition motorcycles.