Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the European General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter also “GDPR”) sets forth the obligation to inform data subjects of certain fundamental elements (specified in Articles 13 and 14) regarding processing of their personal data. BINI S.r.l. fully complies by informing you that:
DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The Data Controller is “BINI S.r.l.”,
Via Porrettana Nord, 33 – 40043 Marzabotto (BO) – Italy
Tel. +39 051-932836 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
BINI S.r.l. has not designated a data protection officer per exemptions set forth in GDPR Art. 37.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
Personal data obtained in compliance with applicable legislation will be processed for institutional purposes relating to and/or serving to provide access to this website, including any accessory services requested by the user, and in particular:
- to provide a service (such as access to the website and all its functionalities). To this end, the personal data may be communicated to third parties with whom BINI S.r.l. may/must collaborate for the fulfilment of the above-stated purposes. It is possible to consult the website without providing any personal data, although certain functionalities may not be accessible and certain services cannot be provided;
- for BINI S.r.l. internal operational and managerial needs inherent to services offered;
- to fulfil legal obligations.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
During their normal operation, the computerised systems and software supporting the functions of this website acquire certain personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. These data are not collected with the purpose of identifying the data subject, but they could be used in conjunction with personal data held by third parties to identify the data subject. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical data regarding the use and proper functioning of the website and are deleted immediately after processing. These data could be used to determine responsibility in the event of possible cyber crimes affecting the website.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit, and voluntary submission of personal data to this website via the various forms that can be filled out or other indicated contact channels, entails the subsequent acquisition of the user’s email address, which is necessary in order to respond to requests, and other personal data communicated depending on the nature of the requested service.
PROCESSING METHOD AND STORAGE PERIOD
Your personal data will be processed via electronic or printed means in full compliance with the principles of security and confidentiality. Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary for fulfilling the purposes for which they were collected or until you explicitly request that they be deleted (see section on “Data Subject Rights”). Your personal data will always be stored according to applicable regulations throughout the storage period.
COMMUNICATION AND/OR PUBLICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will not be publicised. By “publicised” we mean made known in any way to indeterminate subjects. It is furthermore assured that processing is carried out minimising the use of personal data and identity data, limiting this use exclusively to cases where it is strictly necessary for fulfilling the purpose for which they were collected.
BINI S.r.l. also guarantees the adoption and observance of specific security measures to prevent loss of data and any illicit or improper use of the same.
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
The management methods presented below refer to this website and the processing of the personal data of users who consult the website and interact with services and web pages accessible via the web address:
which is the home page of the website.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
Pursuant to Articles 15-22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the parties to whom the personal data refer (data subjects) have the right to:
- confirmation from the data controller as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her are being processed, and if so, access to his/her personal data and other information regarding them, the rectification of inaccurate personal data, and the completion of incomplete personal data;
- oblige the data controller to erase his/her personal data (if any of the grounds listed in Art. 17, Paragraph 1 applies) or the right to restrict processing (Art. 18);
- to object to the processing of his/her personal data and to revoke consent at any time (limited to cases where the processing is based on expressed consent for one or more specific purposes).
- odge a complaint with a regulatory authority (in Italy, the Autorità Garante for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it).
You may exercise the above rights by contacting the Data Controller directly via the contacts indicated above.